Fun facts about me…..
- I love trucker hats!
- I’m a total typography nerd.
- Summer in Southern Oregon is incredible.
- New landscapes and faces are what make road trips worth driving.
- I have an incredible family.
- The bigger the earring the better.
- Traveling is amazing and I love going on adventures.
- Lake days are the my favorite days.
- If I’m not behind a computer creating great art, I’m probably behind a canvas painting.
- I love to teach.
- In fact, I am an adjunct professor at Southern Oregon University and I teach graphic design.
- And I am currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Teaching at SOU.
(Check out my MAT experience page for some of what I’ve been working on.)
- My car is messy but the home screen on my computer is spotless.
- I get a lot of inspiration while driving.
- I have a crooked smile.
- Once my friend did a profile on her website about me.
- I used to be a concert promoter and venue manager.
- Water is the best beverage but when it is turned into wine, coffee or sparkling water it’s a little more fun!
- Laughing should be a part of everyday life- so let’s laugh when we get together!
- I love graphic design and the contributions that is has made to shape culture.
- Creating new work is great but the best part of my job is meeting amazing people all across the globe.
- I really like to meet new people and partner with new clients, if you are looking for a designer please drop me an email!
Thanks for taking a look at my website! Have a great day.