20th of January, 2017
New Year, New You?
Recently, I had the honor to share a few tips with my local Greeters group (Chamber of Commerce). My goal was to come up with a few fun tips for the New Year that could be easily understood and a bit humorous.
Here are they are for you to review, I hope they help you and make you crack a smile.
1. TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR
- This is a great time for true reflection. So take a good look, not a quick glance.
- Stand in front of that mirror and assess what you see. What areas do you like? What areas would you never compromise on? What areas really need some work?
- This is a process so give yourself time and work out a plan and a timeline to get some changes in place.
2. WHAT DECADE ARE YOU IN?
- Are you walking around glued to your smart phone but lookin’ like you stepped out of 1987?
- Is your look relevant?
- Have you ever had an update to your look? If you’ve been around for 10-15+ years and you’ve never had an update you may want to get in front of that mirror.
3. DO YOU HAVE PUFF PAINT ON YOUR SWEATSHIRT OR IS THAT JACKET LOOKIN’ SHARP?
- So, are you in the DIY category or the professional category? Did you do it yourself to get by or have you worked with professionals to help you with your look?
- Is growth in your future? You may want to consider updating your wardrobe.
4. DO THESE PANTS MAKE MY BUTT LOOK BIG?
- Get some honest feedback.
- Yes, you will get feedback from your friends but your professional friends will be very helpful in this process- utilize your network.
- Get a design consultation and be open to what they recommend.
5. GO SHOPPING & HAVE FUN
- Try on some new clothes.
- Be open to changing some stuff up.
- Get some help and launch a new look this year!
Categories: ALD Portfolio